- One of Black Pepper essential oil’s unique qualities is its ability to provide warm sensations when applied topically. This factor makes it a perfect oil to use in a relaxing massage blend. Create your own warming and soothing massage blend by combining one to two drops of Black Pepper essential oil with a carrier oil. Using Black Pepper essential oil in a massage blend not only provides warm sensations during a massage, its aromatic components also help enhance your relaxing experience.
- Need a good way to calm unwanted nerves? Black Pepper is a great way to relieve anxious feelings. When used aromatically, Black Pepper essential oil can help soothe tightened emotions. To relieve yourself of anxious feelings, place a few drops of Black Pepper essential oil into a diffuser or inhale it directly to receive its aromatic benefits.
- Black Pepper is a powerful essential oil with amazing uses and benefits. With the right combination of essential oils, its effects can be amplified. When you combine Black Pepper essential oil with Juniper Berry oil and/or Cedarwood oil, it can help produce a calming and grounding effect on your senses and emotions, and can help you destress and relax.
- Preparing a delicious barbeque for your friends or family? Don’t forget to use Black Pepper essential oil. For an unforgettable steak, try adding a drop of Black Pepper to your steak marinade. This well-known spice can add a zing to your steak that will have the whole family wanting to know your marinade’s secret ingredient.
- After a peaceful afternoon nap, it’s not uncommon to wake up feeling groggy or maybe even more tired than you were before you dozed off. In instances like this, Black Pepper essential oil is a great oil to have. After an afternoon nap, apply a few drops of Black Pepper oil to the bottom of your feet for a stimulating wake up. The warming sensation of Black Pepper will provide you with the boost you need to transition from your sleepy state to a ready-to-go mentality.
- Black Pepper essential oil contains many natural chemicals that are important in supporting natural functions of the body. Some of these chemicals include monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, which are known for their antioxidant activity when ingested.* To provide your body with greater antioxidant support, put one or two drops of Black Pepper oil into a Veggie Capsule and take internally.
- Experiment in your kitchen by using Black Pepper essential oil in your next dish. Black Pepper essential oil is flavorful and can provide a burst of spice that will elevate a variety of different home cooked meals. Try adding Black Pepper oil to your meats, soups, or entrees to enhance food flavor and produce delicious results your taste buds will not easily forget. Or try combining Black Pepper with Clove oiland/or Cilantro oil to give your next meal a hint of spice.
- Sometimes a walk in the fresh, crisp air of winter is just what the soul needs. Make sure to prepare correctly for your chilly stroll by using Black Pepper oil. Apply one drop of Black Pepper essential oil to a carrier oil and apply to the bottom of your feet before you take your winter walk. Black Pepper’s chemical makeup allows for a warming sensation to overcome the area where it has been applied topically. Keep your feet warm by using Black Pepper oil on your feet. Taking a drop in water or a Veggie Capsule may also help support healthy circulation.* This essential oil is an ideal companion for a comfortable and refreshing seasonal walk.
- Enjoy your favorite seasons with good health by using Black Pepper essential oil. Because Black Pepper has certain natural chemicals such as monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, it can support the immune system when needed most.* To better protect your health, take one to two drops of Black Pepper oil in a Veggie Capsule when seasonal threats are high.*